Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yesterday I went on a little shopping spree at Lane Bryant since I had a gift check. I bought this black sweater with gromet trim.


I got this cute tank to wear under a cardigan sweater. I think it would look dressy with a black cardigan and a black pencil skirt.


Then I got the green sweater for Spring and St. Patrick's Day. After all I am Irish...well partly anyway.
Pepper is OK. Not her usual peppy self. But she is doing pretty well. I hated to see her hurting but it had to be done. The next one up is Jake. We have to get him fixed before we move to the beach. (I'm thinking positive about moving.) We are still trying to get Max well. He's trying
some new medicine for the sores on his gums. He's better but still not well. It's good thing the humans around here are healthy because the fur kids are costing a small fortune. We love them though!
Have a great day! Hugs, Susan


9 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

HI SUSAN (:)
OH I LOVE your choices ..black and white is so in too (:)
and the move to the beach you are so-so-so-so lucky (:)
thanks on my sheepies ..
Good for you getting the critters fixed so important isn't it(:)
hugs, Patty

Justabeachkat said...

You did good. I like them all. I'm so glad Pepper is doing okay.

Hugs!
Kat

Nola said...

Glad Pepper is ok. Don't I know about vet bills; last year we spent more on the furbabies than on ourselves (since we have health insurance and they don't). I like your new threads.

Julie said...

Awwwweee - you bought a top to wear in honor of my birthday (St. Patricks Day) hee hee

Nola said...

OFF TOPIC, but I just read your comment on my site. If ever you see that Will is going to be in San Antonio, let me know. It's a four hour drive, but we go there occasionally, it's one of my fav places in Texas for a weekend getaway!

j said...

LOVE your new wardrobe!! The green sweater is so pretty.

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Susan! Just stopping by to say g'day sweetie and see what you've been up to. I hope your little fur babies are feeling better now. Poor lil darlin's. Lovely clothes too, especially the black top, love it! Have a great weekend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Bacardi Mama said...

Cute choices. I need some spring clothes too. Wish I had a few gift cards.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a GREAT top that green one is. PERFECT for St. Patricks..not to even mention how beautiful it will look with your hair.
Hmmm..I may have to check in on that store. Adorable tops!!!