Monday, February 16, 2009

Just thought these cats were cute!
On Saturday I got my placemats like these in the mail. They are to go with the dishes I have which are pictured below. The dishes are called Cape Cod by Thomson. They are a pretty aqua color.



This is a closeup of the same design in white. In white it's called seashell. I am all ready to move...well except for packing everything. Some of it's already packed like my dishes. I've been collecting for several years and I have lots of cute beachy things.


Oh, for the Valentines Treats...how could I forget Kiefer? I like the bad boy look!



And Andrew McCarthy. Sweet Irish boy that he is. What a cutie!
Have a great Monday! Hugs, Susan




4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Gosh, I've missed quite a few posts while I was away. And so many yummy photos too. All those cutie pies! Any news on the house? Just be patient...I know your dream home is just waiting for you.

Hugs!
Kat

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Thanks for your lovely comment!
I love your new placemats and your table set to!
Love,
Debbie Moss
(England)

P.S - Loving "those" photos"
A lot of cuttiness in there!!!
Lol

Julie said...

Those dishes and placemats are great. What a thrill - to move to a place by the beach and fill it up with beachy treasures like these (and the mermaid from your previous post).

Julie said...

Those dishes and placemats are great. What a thrill - to move to a place by the beach and fill it up with beachy treasures like these (and the mermaid from your previous post).