Thursday, February 19, 2009

Treasures

I thought I'd show you some treasures from the new Victoria Trading Company Catalog. Some of these I want and some I've already stashed away for the new house. I love this cute, feminine apron. I have a few aprons: three my grandmother embroidered, one from the sweet Joanne @ My Little Cottage in the Making and a few others. Sometime I'll dig them out and post about them.

I really think these ceramic bowls are gorgeous. They're for storing food and come with plastic lids.

The tea tins are so cute! I collect tins and Irish things since my heritage is Irish, Scottish and English.


More Irish things. Wooden Shamrock plaques. I love the Wild Irish Rose one but they're all cute!



I have this Irish Blessing Tin Plaque.




I have to add this mermaid to my collection. I have quite a few mermaids.





Bathing Beauties. They would look so cute in the bathroom.






This embroidered tablecloth is so pretty. Of course I love flowers.








I want this print for the guest room. I have some shabby chic bedding from Target for that room. I want the room to look kind of feminine and pretty. The office will be more masculine with a futon and some ships and captain stuff for decorations.








Wonderful crochet edges on these towels and monogramed, too.









I have this little laundry sprinkler with the sail boat. I love adding "beachy" things to my collection.









These were a free gift with purchase. I'm not sure what I'm doing with these Japanese lanterns but they're pretty. I'll show you more things tomorrow from my "wish" list and what I had to have list.
Hugs, Susan











4 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I love the tea tins and I think that Mermaid Welcome sign would look darling on a beach house!

Love Those Slots ! said...

Wow, what beautiful things. I really love shabby chic too. =D

Nola said...

You have great taste; I like all the same things. I keep meaning to do an apron post, too, every time I see someone else showing off their aprons! We'll have to coordinate and do them at the same time! BTW, I am featuring Will Donato on my Friday Cocktail today; he became a fav of mine after I found him here on your blog!

Julie said...

You have wonderful taste, Susan. That print for the guest bedroom is so great. I love it. It will be fun to see the rooms when you are done.