Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Treats

I thought I'd post a few of my favorite men for Valentines Day. Yummy Russel Crowe.
Robert Redford...always had it! Still does!

Mark Wahlberg. Yes! Yes! Yes!


Lane Davies form Santa Barbara and General Hospital and Doing Shakespeare everywhere. I actually met him and he is just as gorgeous in person. Tall southern gentleman from Georgia. I'd pick peaches with him any day!



Kevin Spacey. He can play anyone.




Love our handsome President!






Colin Firth. Oh Mr. Darcy! Can I move to England and live with you?





Last but not least my friend Will who has a new CD for Valentines Day. Check out his myspace or willdonato.com.
Hugs, Susan







5 comments:

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Great Taste!
Couldn`t agree with you more!
They are all scrumptions good looking!

Debbie Moss
(England)

P.S- Not to tell my DH!
LOL

BittersweetPunkin said...

What? No Brad???

LOL

Blessing,
Robin

The Southern Mom said...

Well...you got my attention!

Nola said...

I'll definitely check out the new cd; I bought Will Call several months ago and have enjoyed every minute of it!

Julie said...

Well, ahem. Oh yes to Brad and always to Robert R. You might have slipped in Gerard Butler - wubba wubba woo woo!