Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Possibility

This is another home at Huntington By the Sea. I haven't been in it YET but it is in our price range. It is also bigger than the other house I wanted. It has three bedrooms and two baths. Maybe God is trying to tell me something. Like be patient and wait for the right thing. I feel like such a fool. Maybe this isn't for us either but atleast I should have some faith that something will work out.
It has a front porch (like the other one). White fence around it. Like that alot!



Fireplace. There was no fireplace in the other house.


Bigger bathroom with nice tub.


Skylight. I like a lot of light in my house.




Another bathroom. No black paint. I wasn't sold on the black paint. I see possibilities for this place.






Bigger Kitchen. No black paint here either.





Breakfast bar (if we want to use it for that).







More picket fences. My kind of thing! I know I should curb my enthusiasm but.....you know me!

I have to go check this out. I hope my Real Estate agent isn't sick of me.
Hugs, Susan






3 comments:

j said...

Good luck Susan. I know this means a lot to you.

The pictures of this house are lovely!

The Southern Mom said...

Most things work out for the best. There's always a reason! But, I hope you get something soon...ahhh, the beach! I'll be so jealous!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Susan....it does pay to explore all your options....you never know what may lay in store for you.

I'd love to live near the Beach...I used to years ago when we lived in New England....now we live on a Lake here in WA. I miss the crashing of the waves and the seagulls.