Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome to My New Home (I Wish)

This is the street outside. That strip of concrete is extra parking. The dark area next to the brick is for plants. The white fence is part of the porch.


This is the porch...nice and big. There are French doors leading into the living room. It's all newly painted. The house is white with blue trim. The dark area that goes to the mailbox is another planting area. So I can have lots of flowers.

Another view of the porch. The window is for the dining area.


Kitchen with a new stove and oven. Lots of cupboard space and two glass fronted cabinets. I love glass doors on cabinets. The open area at the back leads to the Laundry Room. There are also area above the cabinets to decorate.



Living Room with fireplace. Brand new carpeting.




Dining Area and room for my hutch. Love the French Doors, too.





Bedroom or Office.







Hall Bathroom.






Another Bedroom.









Master Bedroom with closet. There are two closets in the Master Bedroom. His and Hers, I guess.









Bedroom and closet.









Master Bedroom with Her closet.











His closet (of course...it's the smaller one).












Master Bathroom with Don and Real Estate agent, Sylvia. There's a linen closet behind the door.
I really hope this works out because I love it. It's big enough and like new. This is the desire of my heart. We could really have a lovely home here.
Hugs, Susan













2 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

I love the fireplace and french doors. Sometimes I get disappointed because I don't get what I want right away and then something even better comes along. Maybe this is happening to you. I'll keep a good thought that you get what is the very best for you. Mimi

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh Susan sweetie, I really hope you are able to have your heart's desire! Moving ouse is so exciting! Have a wonderful day sweet friend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)