Friday, February 20, 2009

More Treasures

I think this little Hula girl whisk is so pretty. These are all things from Victoria Trading Company.
I really like these crates, especially the ones with the sailor boys. They would be so cute for storage in the kitchen.


Another Sailor boy cutie. I really like him for anywhere in the house.

I'm getting the red headed doll. Her name is Nora which was my mother's name. My mom was a red head, too. I've got to have her in honor of my mom. She's going on the guest room bed.




I want this carafe for my night stand. I have to have water by the bed every night. I always get thirsty!



I have the little blue powder box doll...only mine has reddish brown hair. I finally found a powder puff for her. They were $20. from VTC but I found a much cheaper one at Christmas time.





It' hard to see but the valance ( and curtains) have Lilies of the Valley on them. Lily of the Valley is my birth month flower. So I try to find Lily of the Valley things. I love them. I tried to grow them in Riverside but it go too hot for them. Maybe I can grow them at the beach where it's cooler.






Another Lily of the Valley object which I got from VTC. I use it for silk flowers.







These were free with a purchase. My calves are too fat for them but they're cute. Maybe if I keep up with the Better Me program I can fit into them.








Now these I could wear and they are adorable. I'd love both of them!
Have a great weekend! Hugs, Susan









3 comments:

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Hi Susan,
Thanks for sharing so many pretty Treasures!
They really are eye candy for the eyes!
Love,
Debbie Moss

(England)

P.S - I have an award for you!

Julie said...

I just love VTC, especially their reproductions of vintage holiday items. I received the new catalog a few days ago and they have their Easter collection out now. I love almost everything. (I collect vintage looking rabbits.) I wanted to order everything and can afford nothing. HA!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh I love to shop from there too! I had ordered that water carafe and sent it back as it wasn't as pretty in person and since I like ice in my water at night I have to have one with a bigger opening.

I'm a Lilly of the Valley gal too. May birthday! I'm also Irish. I love those rain boots. To cute!

Seems like the longer I read your blog the more I find we have in common.

Hugs,
Joanne