Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday at the Movies

I saw this movie this weekend and it is so funny! I was laughing out loud (rare for me) and snorting (not so rare)! It really shows some differences between men and women in truly hilarious ways. Be warned though, it is not for the super conservative because it does have an "R" rating and you will hear the "F" word and sexual comments. Remember it's a "man thing." It does have a rather sweet kind of story and Paul Rudd is his usual endearing self and both actors are outlandishly funny! Well most of the cast is outlandishly funny! Take your boyfriend or husband to it. It could provoke some interesting talks, too.
Hugs to you,
Susan

4 comments:

Julie said...

Cool - Don and I watch a LOT of movies these days and it is good to have an opinion before we spend our $$!

Brenda Eason said...

Glad you found me again also. I look forward to many more blogs.I may have to see this movie alone =)

Laurie said...

I love your blog! The movie looks great, we've been wondering if it was any good. Guess we'll have to see it for ourselves!

Joanne Kennedy said...

I saw this yesterday and you are right it was very funny! I liked it.

Hugs,
Joanne