Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I just got my flapper costume for the Red Hat Luncheon in May. I ordered it early so that if it didn't fit or I didn't like it I could exchange it. It is really cute and fits perfectly. I still haven't got my camera back from San Diego or I'd take pictures. I'm going to wear a red sequined headband with purple and red feathers and a purple feathered boa. No cigarette holder though. Maybe I'll wear a red and purple garter, too.

I have pictures being done at CVS with a disc so I can post them on the blog. Sunday Carolyn and I went to see Art of Sax on Balboa Island so we took pictures with our friends in the band. I should have those pictures back by Friday so I'll post them Friday or Saturday.
Will's doing a show at 8 pm at Humphrey's Backstage in San Diego this coming Sunday, March 22. So if you're in the San Diego area please come by and see a great show!

Hugs, Susan

1 comment:

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Susan
Oh cute, don't ya love those flapper clothes and a red dress at that(:) ~~
Hope you have a fun day today?
....Hugs, Patty