Friday, March 13, 2009

Fashion Friday...Spring Florals

I'm in the mood for Spring. I bought these cute sandals at Avenue. I have a lot of black and white clothing.

Since it's Spring (at least here in CA) I wanted to show some floral dresses. These would be suitable for church and Easter Brunch. There are lots of cute florals that have more cleavage but I thought I'd show a more covered look on this post.

This is from Avenue. Cute for Spring and Summer. Florals are "IN" this year.

Another Avenue dress.


This is a 2-piece from Lane Bryant.



This is a 2-piece from Catherines. I think it's slimming with the long jacket over the sheath shown below.




You could wear other colored jackets and sweaters with this to jazz it up a bit. Maybe coral or turquoise would look cute. You could also wear some colorful jewelry.






This top is from Jessica London. It comes in navy or red to wear with a white pencil skirt. I know it's not floral but it would look nice on Easter. Another slimming look for a top. You could also go with navy top and navy pencil skirt for a longer, leaner look.





I love black and white florals. Very pretty border print. This is also from Jessica London. I hope you got some cute ideas for Easter outfits.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Susan







5 comments:

Nola said...

Isn't it almost impossible to find a dress nowdays? I rarely wear them, but if I could find decent ones, I would. I'm not a skinny teenager, I'm not a frumpy old lady, I'm somewhere in between and they don't make nice things for us! I have big boobs, so they need to be covered, and flabby bat wing arms, so I need some sleeves, too. Augggghhh! I get so frustrated!

Melissa said...

Those shoes are beautiful.

I am so ready for spring weather and spring clothes. I'm on countdown till spring, if only the weather will just cooperate.

SweetAnnee said...

Nice .. I like the shoes too.
I am in need of some great shoes
and sandals..woohoo

Connie said...

Hi Susan...I came by from Kat's when you commented that you were an hour from Palm Springs and found out that you were in Riverside too. The first blogger I've found from Riverside beside myself. We will have to meet in person. Love the Jessica London top. I love Wendie Monroy's shop downtown too! Connie

Julie said...

I love founcy florals...but I also like the taylored Jessica London top.

It is going to feel like Spring again down here...highs in the 70's all week...YEAH!!