Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I just joined the Victorian Tea Society and I thought I'd show you the outfit I ordered. This is the hat I'm getting...a lot more "foo foo" than I wear with the red hats but I was in a "foo foo" mood.
Sorry I turned my back to you. No this isn't me and this isn't the color of my dress either. I'm getting tiny pink roses on a black background. I have kind of flat butt so I thought the back detail would be fun.

Now you can see the front. This is a two-piece outfit. The black parts will be black...only the print is different.
My friend Sharon wanted me to book a last-minute trip to Las Vegas and I'm really stressed out trying to find a good deal for a week-end. It's way too expensive! I'm now out of the mood because I'd rather spend the money on somewhere more fun. My brother lives in Laughlin and he would meet us in Vegas but I can go to Laughlin to see him for a fraction of the money. So I might just drive to Laughlin and say "Bye, Bye" to Vegas. Usually we go to Vegas in the summer when it's cheap because it is hotter than ...well you know! Typing this and venting is calming me down.
Happy April Fools Day!
Hugs, Susan


3 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

LOVE the hat!

Happy April Fool's Day!

Nola said...

Promise that you will post a photo of you all dressed up in the hat and dress. Where do you even find a hat like that these days? They've almost fallen by the wayside, along with gloves, haven't they?

Joanne Kennedy said...

OH yippy! I'm happy you joined! Where did you order your hat and dress from? Very pretty and I think they will look wonderful on you.

Hugs,
Joanne