Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ice Castles

I just watched "Ice Castles" with Robby Benson. Sometimes it's nice being home in the afternoon, popping some popcorn and settling back with a nice chick flick from thirty years ago.

I just bought the DVD for $10.00 at Stater Bros. market. I almost screamed...I got so excited! A Robby Benson movie! People were giving me very strange looks. I would have screamed louder if it had been "Ode to Billy Joe."

Robby is still lookin' good! Too bad he's directing not acting in so many movies now.


I'm liking this look... After all he was born in Texas.
By the way the purple top and the purple flowered skirt do match. They look like different colors in the posts.
Have a great evening. I may go watch Robby again.
Hugs, Susan



4 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

I've never been a big fan of his but I do remember seeing him at Disneyland once and we went up to him to get his autograph. He was very nice.

Hugs,
Joanne

BittersweetPunkin said...

I LOVE Ice Castles...it always makes my cry!!!

Nola said...

I like the last photo best, looks more rugged like that. I sure didn't know he was an old Texas boy.
I like old movies better than most new ones. They just don't make good movie anymore; I know they aren't marketing them to my age/my generation. It's a shame, love going to the movies, but there's rarely anything that I like anymore.

Melissa said...

I always wondered what happened to Robby Benson.

Thanks for letting us know.