Saturday, March 28, 2009

Village Inn on Balboa Island (2 Weeks Ago)

I thought I'd share some photos from the Village Inn on Balboa Island. Will's playing to the crowd. They have a tiny dance floor. Usually we have to move the chairs and tables back to create space to dance.


This is Eddie (with guitar) and his son Sean. Sean was a guest singer that night.Here's a bunch of us during break time. I forgot the name of the woman in blue. Then it's Eddie, Me, Will, my friend Carolyn, Jennifer (Eddie's girlfriend) and a young fan who is a friend of Jennifer and Eddie.


Will and Carolyn.



Will and me.
This is a really fun place to go on Sunday evenings with good, not expensive food. Everyone is friendly. And of course the music is great!
Today I'm going to the Riverside Air Show. I'm still waiting for my camera to be returned. It is on it's way. So I won't have pictures.
Hugs, Susan




6 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Looks like a fun place.

Have a great time this weekend.

Hugs!
Kat

Joanne Kennedy said...

Looks like a fun night!

You brought back memories of when I lived in Riverside years ago... like 25 years when we would go to the air show. I had forgotten all about them.

Have fun!

Hugs,
Joanne

Melissa said...

What fun! I wish I lived in a fun town like yours. Boise can be quite dull and cold. It's only in the 30's today. Brrrr!

Cottage Contessa said...

Looks like a brilliant time was had by all! Have a great week sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Nola said...

I am soooo jealous! You are so lucky; that would be the highlight of my week ~ hearing Will in person! Looks like everyone was having a great time.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Looks like it was a wonderful time...everyone is all smiles!