Monday, March 2, 2009

The Last of the Gift Checks

Sharon called me yesterday and we went to lunch at the Corner Bakery at Victoria Gardens. So I had to check out the Lane Bryant store there. I got this darling skirt for Easter. Now I'm looking for a top to go with it. They had one with too much frou frou for me. I don't need ruffles on my chest.


I also bought this cardigan to wear with black outfits. I like the little ruffles on the sleeves. I have a lot of black tops and dresses so this will work with a lot of things.
Today I'm doing some grocery shopping and then off to Lowes to look at flowers for the front yard. We're having spring in CA. It was over 80 degrees yesterday.
Have a wonderful Monday! Hugs, Susan

6 comments:

Nola said...

I haven't bought a dress or skirt in ages, but there are so many cute ones for spring, I may have break down and buy one. Be sure and show us the top you pick for that skirt!

Julie said...

Those are so beautiful!!!! I could use a bit of retail therapy - ha ha..

I just wanted to thank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog about my husbands health issue. I have wanted to blog about it for a long time and he did not want me to. Not sure what changed his mind, but I am glad he did. I tell the story small bits at a time but the things you are reading are things that happened last year. Eventually, especailly if I post some everyday, I will catch up to the present day. So much has happened it has been mind boggeling!
hugs..

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Susan
U sure find some darling clothes (:)
YUP the switchplates are always fun to fancy up aren't they..
do you paint yours??
hugs, Patty

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh my, Susan that skirt is gorgeous sweetie! love it, love it, love it! You are welcome to come shopping with me anytime you want. Have a terrific day sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

The Southern Mom said...

Love the skirt! So cute. Do you have an Avenue or Dress Barn there? I picked up some cute stuff there this weekend! You might could get a top there, just a thought. Oh...Avenue has a website!

Justabeachkat said...

Cute things, especially the skirt. I'm packing for my trip now...can't wait for those 80+ days.

Hugs!
Kat