Friday, April 10, 2009

Fashion Friday

I like to get separates to mix and match together to create alot of outfits. I like my tops to have a little something extra: a cute trim, neckline, pretty fabric. I'm not into plain. This cute V-neck has pretty embroidery as an accent.
This pretty one has a touch of lace at the neckline. I also like the sprinkling of aqua throughout the black and white floral print.

I'm really not into turtlenecks but I thought this one was different. The bow at the neckline makes it stand out. I love red, too.



A crocheted accent at the sweetheart neckline makes this one pretty. It also has a cute sleeves.


On hot summer days this daring embroidered top will be showing off.




Pretty lace across the top and sleeves makes this dressy.





A "night out" top of black lace. Pair this with a black skirt or slacks and you can go out for cocktails or to a party. I would wear this to the Esmeralda. I'd like to buy this one but it's kind of expensive.







Pretty red tunic with a little feminine ruffle at the neckline. Elbow length sleeves make a great cover up for chubby arms.






Another pretty lavendar top with a ruffled accent on the V neck.
Hope your Friday is fashionably Fabulous!
Hugs, Susan








No comments: