Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kauai

I thought I'd show you some pictures of why I love Kauai so much. This is why everyone who goes there calls it Paradise. These are from the Kauai website. I have a lot of pictures from my last trip but I couldn't find them this morning.















Kauai is my favorite place in all the world. It's so beautiful and relaxing and it's easy to drive all around because it's small.
I want to thank everyone for their kind comments while I was sick. I had the stomach flu. I'm feeling fine now.
Lots of hugs to everyone! Susan





2 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

So happy you are feeling better. How exciting to get to go to Kauai. I bet you are counting the days until you go.

I love Hawaii but I've never been to that island. This summer I'm going to take Trinity to Hawaii with me. She has never been so I think we will stick to the tourist traps as I think she will like that. Kids don't like to relax. LOL

Hugs,
Joanne

Julie said...

One of my roommates in college was from Kauai. She never talked about it much. What an adventure for her to come to the U of ND for college. I'll never forget her first snowfall (and snow fall, lol!)