Friday, April 3, 2009

Fashion Friday Dresses Continued

I'm starting with my favorite from Kiyonna. Love the wrap and the pretty in pink color. It's the right length, covers chubby arms and shows a little cleavage. The only problem is that Kiyonna is not cheap. Their clothes are stylish and well made though.


A one shoulder showing style from Fashion bug. Makes a cute "little black dress."

Cute Safari dress.


I like this because of the wrap and the black, gray and white detail.



I love the white collar and bow but I know if I bought this I's shorten it to knee length. I'm so short this would drag on the floor. This is from Roman's which is getting more "in" every day.




Another cutie from Roman's. This would be nice to wear to a wedding.





This is a pretty one from Jessica London. Very pretty but again I'd hem it up.






I'm thinking about this for the red hats. I love the ruffle on the bottom and it has corsages on it's left side too.







Another Jessica London. This color is everywhere here in California.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs, Susan








4 comments:

Melissa said...

Such pretty dresses. I live in dresses during the work week. They are just easy to wear.

Happy Weekend!

Joanne Kennedy said...

I think dresses are beautiful but I hate to wear them. I'm a jean and t shirt kind of gal really. LOL

I'll be there tomorrow at 12:30pm but my sister is not going to make it so I'll be alone.

Are we going to meet inside outside? Are you guys dressing up?

Hugs,
Joanne

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

You have wonderful taste in clothing, Susan. :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my post. I appreciate that.
That your mother and your friends mother are pals is a neat thought and very well may be true! :)
Have a wonderful week, Susan.
Mona

Melissa said...

Susan,

The Shabbat blessing in English is as follows:

Blessed are You, Lord, our G-d, King of the Universe, who sanctifies us with His commandmants, and enjoins us to light the candles of Shabbat.

Thank you for asking me to share this with you.

May you have a wonderful week.

Melissa