Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pre-histeric Wall Painting

Yes, this is what I need right now. I started painting my kitchen walls. I really think this guy could be a big help to me. He's a little young but cute...and it would be nice to watch him get to work. Better him than me!

I'm doing an accent wall in Pale Tidepool by Valspar paints from Lowes. You know I am into the ocean colors. It's a pale seafoam green. I wanted a color behind my floral plates that hang on this wall. Then I'm going to paint the cabinets a warm white and change the handles...maybe to green glass.

Since we won't be moving until the housing market goes up, I want to make this house as cute as I can. I have time now even if I don't have as much money as when I was working full-time. There's always a trade off of some kind.

Hugs, Susan

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh painting a kitchen...it's so fresh in my mind. It was such a huge job but well worth it in the end! Have fun!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Hi,

I just found your blog. I read all of it.

I used to live in Riverside years ago and now I'm in OC. So of course I loved reading about the places around town.

I think you and I would be great friends as we like the same types of things.

Red Hat? How fun! I always said I was going to join but never have. I wouldn't even know where to look to sign up. You guys always seem to have so much fun when I see the Red Hat ladies they are always laughing and having the best time.

I'll be back. I'm marking you down as a favorite of mine.

Joanne

The Southern Mom said...

Yay...so I'm not the only one with paint up to her elbows!

Anonymous said...

That is what I need. I have so much painting to do,but all I do is make a mess.

j said...

I'm all for Cute painters, Muscular Constuction Workers, Cabana Boys.... Makes the time, money, and mess worth it!!

Hope you enjoy you new accent wall. Sounds lovely!

Jen