Saturday, June 21, 2008

Will's CD Release Party

I finally got the pictures from Will's CD party at Spaghettini's onto the computer. Yea! I am not the most computer literate person and every time I learn to do something on the computer, I am thrilled. Spaghettini's is a beautiful restaurant. The food is great, too! This is Will playing to the crowd.


Jill enjoying the music!


Jennifer (in the green satin) with some friends. Jennifer is Eddie's girlfriend. Eddie is Will's bass player. He's extremely talented, too. Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pictures of him or the rest of the band. It was really hard to get close to the stage because there were so many people.



This is my friend Sharon and I with another musician, Dennis Jones. Dennis isn't in Will's band but was there on a date. Dennis is a fabulous blues singer and guitarist.
The party was lots of fun!



3 comments:

Kelli said...

It looks like everyone had a fun time!
~Kelli

Joanne Kennedy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun there. Sounds like something I would have loved to do too.

Stay cool. It's been hot here in the OC too. I went to the beach yesterday and it was even hot there but no 108 hot!

Hugs,
Joanne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the words. They really meant alot.
Looks like a fun time had by all. I love the horn.