Thursday, June 5, 2008

Renaissance Esmeralda

Tonight I'm going here to the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort in Indian Wells to see Art of Sax ( AKA "the band"). The Esmeralda is beautiful as you can see. The band plays in Club Stir at 8 pm on Thursdays. I don't have a picture of the club but it's very upscale without being too expensive.

Will has a new CD out called "Laws of Attraction." If you are in the Palm Springs area be sure and check out AOS and the Esmeralda. The guys are there Wednesday through Saturday in the evening. Show times vary from 5:00 until 9:00. I know I keep plugging them but they are great guys and good friends.
Lots of Love, Susan

2 comments:

j said...

You lucky lady! That sounds like so much fun. My oldest daughter plays Saxaphone and would enjoy hearing something like that. She would enjoy looking at that guy more though. Sheesh!

Be blessed,

Jennifer

Attic Clutter said...

OH MY~!!
I would say that is a perfect MAN(:) one of those eye candy ones~~
hugs Patty