Friday, June 13, 2008

Dream Cottage

This is the little yellow house I wish I had. This cutie is a beach cottage with lots of charm. My dream cottage doesn't have to be big, it just has to have old-fashioned character.

I decided to play tag. Don't worry, I'm not tagging anyone, just playing the game. This is because I'm easily amused.

Two names you go by: Susan and Susie.

Two things you are wearing. I'm wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

Two of my favorite things: White cottage furniture and Calex cologne.

Two things you want badly at the moment. I want a house at the beach and some ice water.

Two favorite pets you have now or have had. This has to be Meekie (who else?) and Jake. Max didn't make the cut because he's bitten me one too many times. He has teeth like a vampire or a saber tooth tiger.

Two things you did last night. I played with Jake and talked on the phone. (Could it be more exciting than that?).

Two things you ate last night. Light cream cheese and crackers. (I am so healthy.)

Two people you last talked to: Caren and my friend Carolyn.

Two things you are doing tomorrow. I'm going to Will's CD Release party and washing the car...not in that order.

Two farthest trips you've taken in the last 5 years. I went to Hawaii and to Williamsburg, Virginia.

Two favorite beverages: ice tea and Asti Spumonti.

Feel free to play along. I found these questions on "Sweet Nothings."

1 comment:

bj said...

Hi...thanks for playing the tag..it was fun to read your answers.
Oh, I LOVE your dream cottage...I want one just like it. I, too, just love the charm!
hugs, bj