Friday, June 6, 2008

Dream Cottages

Isn't this so pretty? This could be my Little Yellow House at the beach. I wish!!! I love the pickett fence and the yellow wooden walls with blue trim.


This is in Florida I think but I'd have it built in Hawaii. Looks like it would fit right in there.
This charming place is only about $2,500,000. A bargain really. Love that double stairway to the porch.


Another cutie! I would love any of these homes. Well, who wouldn't love them? My dream house doesn't have to be big-- just pretty and by the sea.
I didn't make it out to Indian Wells tonight. It takes about an hour and a half to drive out there and when I got home from work, I was really tired. I stayed up too late Wednesday night on the web (of course). So I'll probably go Saturday night out there or Sunday to Balboa to see them. What happened to all the energy I had a few years back? My mom used to say "My get up and go...got up and went!" Now I know what she meant.
Have a great weekend! Hugs,
Susan



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already want to move from Mississippi and now you have me ready to pack lol.

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Susan (:)
Oh how fun all of your pets have socks ...I loved the socks on the critters sosososo cute(:)
and a bib is darling too..one of my cats has one~~
well love that top cottage ''yellow n blue n white''darling porch an all~~ oh to have that on a beach somewhere ..wouldn't that be a dream come true(:)
So glad you came over for a chat ..
hugs Patty

Julie said...

Wow - your dream cottages are pricey! ha ha