Thursday, November 27, 2008

California Dreamin' Part 2

Here's another dream house on Balboa Island. Don't you love that gate? Let's go inside.


I love that little porthole window.


I think I could like living here!


I love the staircase. I might have to redecorate just a little since I like a more casual style. I do like this though.



Pretty Kitchen.




I'm not so sure about the red fan light.





I adore this vanity and the bowl. I really like the stylized waves.






Love the bed! Gorgeous Carpet!







Very nice office where I could blog. I might even do some art here, too.








Beautiful bathtub and shower.








Love this bed, too!









Pretty bath.












A little patio to relax on. I guess I'll have to win two lotteries!











2 comments:

The Southern Mom said...

Love this house! But...what is up with that fan? Just doesn't fit!

Julie said...

Beautiful home...but I agree with you that the den is too formal.

Thank you so much for all of the kind comments on my blog. The last several weeks have been a bitch...to say the least! I don't blog about it - but on top of every thing else my husband is ill. He would be angry with me for posting about it...but it is the real heart of my stress.