Saturday, November 15, 2008

I just recieved Will' November Newsletter. This is his new Christmas CD called "Best of the Season." Will plays better than Kenny "What's His Name" and no, I'm not prejudiced!


This is Will playing for his sweet mother who has Alzheimers. Will is very active in lending his talents to benefits for various charities like Alzheimers, Arthritis and also flood victims.

This is the sweet, beautiful Jennifer with Eddie. Eddie has another CD Release Party coming up on November 20 at the Esmeralda in Indian Wells. If you live or are going to be in the Palm Springs area be sure and drop by the Esmeralda Thursdays through Saturdays to hear the guys play! You'll love them!


1 comment:

Nola said...

I agree, Will's music is awesome. I found him here at your blog, then downloaded an album, and I listen to it almost every day! I will have to have his Christmas album, too.