Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday at the Movies: My Christmas Favorites

White Christmas is Caren's Favorite. Who does Christmas songs better than Bing?


This movie is worth seeing just for the English cottage (to die for).

Don't know what I did to put it in twice.


My favorite as a child.



So Funny and it reminds me of my childhood.





The best Christmas Carol movie.




Love this! Colin Firth...yum! yum!






Having Cary Grant as an angel visiting you...what could top that?








No matter how hectic and crazy Christmas gets at your house...it's not as crazy as this! I have to watch this each year.







Oh I love this but not for the prudish! Colin Firth again and Liam Neeson and that sexy French guy. ( I went blank on his name).
I have some more that I love and this list is not in order. All of these are great, though!
Hugs, Susan
P.S. Last night at the Village Inn was so much fun! I actually made it there.









4 comments:

Nola said...

You can't beat White Christmas; the best Christmas movie EVER; the best Christmas song EVER!

The Southern Mom said...

Nobody does Christmas songs like Bing! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

SeaWorthy said...

totally love the movie selection Susan, Chevy is my all time fave, we watch this on Thanksgiving weekend every year. Kinda Bobvilli-ish...
Have a great T day!
Lisa
coastal nest

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Susan, Love your movie list for the holidays. So many classics.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind words.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and God Bless
Celestina
la rea rose