Monday, November 10, 2008

The Best Hand Cream

Sharon and I went to Victoria Gardens today for lunch. I was feeling a lot better. Sunday I was sick and missed both my Fifties Party and Eddie's CD Release Party. He's having another one at the Esmeralda on the 20th so I can go to that one. Sharon and I ate at the Corner Bakery...Yum! And then I bought some L'Occitane Hand Cream. It's expensive but the best I've ever used. $25.00 but it lasts for a really long time. They have a purse size for $10.00.


Of course I had to check out Lane Bryant where I bought this (only in black). It'll be cute at the Esmeralda with a black pencil skirt. Plus size clothes are so much cuter now. I had to get something new for fall. I JUST had to! I'm really on a budget this year. When I was working full time I got to have more "play" money. Now not so much......sigh.
Hugs, Susan

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Susan,

Thank you for the post on L'occitane. I'm always looking for great hand creams. So many are too greasy or too weak.

Have a wonderful week. Glad you are feeling better.

Melissa

Nola said...

I know exactly how you fell about no extra money for goodies; that's the worst part about retirement. I look back now and I'm amazed at how much money I threw away in the past years! Now I count EVERY PENNY!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Sorry you were not feeling good. Where is this Victoria Gardens?

I'm still waiting to get together with you for lunch and a day of shopping. So let me know when is good for you.

Hugs,
Joanne

The Southern Mom said...

Woohoo, shopping! Love that top...go back and get the blue, too! It would look really pretty with your hair!

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Susan sweetie! Sorry to hear you haven't been well and missed your parties, but I'm glad you are feeling better and out shopping for some terrific things! Have a lovely weekend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)