Wednesday, November 26, 2008

California Dreamin' on Balboa Island

One of my dream houses on dreamy Balboa Island in Newport Beach. I have loved this island since I was a child. Wouldn't you love to come home to this? It'll be mine when I win the lottery!

Dream Kitchen. I love the white cabinets and glass doors. I might switch out the lighting fixture.

Love the storage and the island.


Of course I have to have a fireplace.




View to the front. Lots are tiny on the island. Oh well, there's always container gardening.



I love this staircase and the transoms.





Nice place for breakfast or a little book nook.






Pretty tiles in a bathroom and an oval tub.









It's all ready for me to move in. Do you think I'll win the money this week? Hope you enjoyed my sweet dream.
Hugs, Susan






5 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Susan sweetie! Can I just say....I am totally in L-O-V-E with the kitchen in this house, it's gorgeous! Thank you for the tour, and for your lovely comment on my blog too. Wishing you the most wonderful of days dear friend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Nola said...

Beautiful! Needs a little color, though. When you move in, let me know, I'll pop over with a paintbrush and we can give it some color!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Gorgeous home!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Many Blessings,
Sandy

Joy Jones said...

Hi Susan! I adore that kitchen!!! That's my dream kitchen too. Thanks so much for coming by to post on my Marie Antoinette Jeweled Christmas Tree Project. If you win the lotto, let me know and I'll grab my tree and be right over! ~ xoxo Joy