Thursday, November 6, 2008

Red Hat Fifties Party

On Sunday I'm going to the Royal Reginal Roundtable Luncheon in Carlsbad. They're having a Fifties themed party. So I'm wearing this Poodle Skirt with a white top and purple cardigan. Then I have purple flats and the socks below. I'll either wear a red beret or a red satin headband and a red scarf (to cover my hickies...Ha! Ha!). I'm wearing a class ring on a chain.

Afterward I'm going to Eddie's CD Release Party in Balboa so I have to go home and change. I don't have enough nerve to wear the Fifties outfit to the CD party.
I got the cute poodle skirt and socks from Royal Splendor.com in Colorado. I'll take pictures so you can see the outfit when it's all put together.
Hugs, Susan

5 comments:

Nola said...

I love 50's parties. Years ago (and 30 lbs ago) I made myself a poodle skirt; I have the photo somewhere. Have a great time; and enjoy the CD party, too!

Attic Clutter said...

You said~~
I love Giant...one of my favorite pictures! ME TOO Susan~~ AND I love the red-hat party idea and poodle skirt ``How fun it that ~!! have fun dearone..I KNOW YOU WILL YOU JUST LOOK FUN (:)
hugs, Patty

Joanne Kennedy said...

That is a darling outfit. You and the red hats have so much fun. I love that you dress up. I'm still having a hard time putting together my outfit for the Victorian Tea Society I joined. I'm sure you would have something wonderful to wear to that too.

Hey, wanna join?

Have a great time.

Oh and when are you free to meet up? Tomorrow Debra's cottage is having a thing going on for the Christmas season. Are you going?


Hugs,
Joanne

Melissa said...

Susan,

Sounds like you will have lots of fun.

Enjoy!

By the way, it took me forever, but I finally posted your lovely gifts on my blog.

Thank you so much for them.

Melissa

The Southern Mom said...

Sounds like so much fun...don't ya just love dressing up!