Sunday, May 25, 2008

Those who had IT and still do

Oh, yes....Harrison Ford a few years back.
Still sexy eye candy.

Robert Robert...my ideal man. Always will be! When I was in high school I read an article that said you should get dressed every morning as if you were meeting Robert Redford later. It was in Seventeen or something. I always wished I would meet him!


Still got it! I'd still like to meet him today.



Mark Wahberg as a babe.....er baby.





Mark Wahlberg...still a baby. Still going strong!




What to say about Paul Newman? God's gift to women! Remember when he said, "you'll wake up smiling in the morning" in Long Hot Summer? I bet a girl would. Lucky Joanne.






Still handsome in his eighties!







Yes, he made Scottish men sexy.








So distinguished!
Some never lose It!! They just get better like fine wine!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you have very good taste. Connery is my man.

steviewren said...

Mmm mmm mmm Pierce Brosnan isn't bad either.

The Southern Mom said...

That Scottish accent gets me every time!

SeaWorthy said...

Now this post is totally worthy of its fabulousness.
Thanks for sharing so early in the morning. Id have any with this hot cup of coffee, right now..
Lisa
coastal nest