Monday, May 19, 2008

Art of Sax

This is the CD cover of my friend Will Donato's new album. If you like jazz you will love this! My friend Carolyn and I went to see Will's band "Art of Sax" at the Village Inn on Balboa Island. They play there every Sunday evening from 6 til 9 pm. They play jazz, R & B, Motown....a little of everything. They're a friendly group and everyone had a great time. Check out the Village Inn if you're down that way.
A little eye candy for you girls. I've known Will and Eddie (his bass guitar player) for 15 years. Art of Sax has played at different venues all over Southern California. If you'd like to hear some great jazz check out Will Donato.com
Have a happy Monday!
Hugs, Susan

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ohh yes...eye candy is right! ha ha

Thank you for the nice comment you left about my adventure story! I was exhausted by the time I finally got home...as the return flight was also 3 hours late!

Almost forgot - the huge building that I have pictured in my blog is Biltmore. It is the largest single family home in America - but is now a museum right there in Asheville, NC. Sadly I did not have enough time to visit. Next time I am going to stay longer.

The Southern Mom said...

Just dropped in the say "Hi!"

SeaWorthy said...

Hi Susan,
Just kickin by to say hello to you and thank you for posting such nice comments to the ol blog of mine. I will definately check out the new sax in town. We love that kind of music for the shop!
Talk to you soon!
Lisa
coastal nest