Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Just Had To Do It

Sir Anthony Hopkins. Look at the picture of him on the bottom left. He had It! I have always had a thing for Sir Anthony since I saw him in the movie "Magic" in which he looked about like he does in that photo on the bottom left. This was back in the seventies. What beautiful blue eyes...so expressive.

Still handsome!

I like his smile and his quirky sense of humor. When he was single he said he wanted to take a date to see "Silence of the Lambs."


Ah, so distinguished and such a man of the world. He likes cats, too. Still love those blue eyes! I'd date him if we weren't both married.



9 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Susan, I don't think I've been over here to meet you yet. Welcome to blogging! It's so much fun meeting all these new people all over the world. I appreciate you stopping by to see me & I hope you'll come back again. I try to go & visit everyone who comes by to see me, but it sure is getting hard now!

Rhoda

PAT said...

Hi Susan

I love this post. There is just something about Anthony Hopkins!

Pat

Mary said...

He's gorgeous - even his voice is sexy!!

When you've finished with him I'll take him - but don't tell my dh!!

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,

Yup, I've had a thing for Sir Tony since "Magic" too! At 70 he is still handsome, sexy, oh...and that voice...yum!

BittersweetPunkin said...

I agree with Mary...I like his voice!!

have a great day!!
Blessings,
Robin

Attic Clutter said...

Yup still a looker(:) thanks for posting this ""man"" ..Susan~~
hugs Patty

Anonymous said...

great post on such a cutie.

kari and kijsa said...

Have a blessed weekend!

smiles, kari & kijsa

Connie said...

Ooooh, I have always always always loved Anthony Hopkins!! Finally, someone else who does. I don't think I've ever known someone whose hubby works for Disney, my little cherub. What a job to have! Almost as good as a taster in a candy factory! "My dream job"!! Nice to meet you. Is your house really yellow? I'll be in Riverside next month visiting with son and his family! I loved living in S. Calif.!!!
Smoochies,
Connie