Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday at the Movies


I've been hanging with Henry lately. This a fun way to learn your English history...not nearly as dry as The Oxford Illustrated History of Britain (Caren had it for a class). Like it says on the poster "It's good to be the King." They are pretty much bopping like bunnies.
It's filmed in Ireland and the scenery is wonderful, the costumes are gorgeous and Jonathan Rhys Meyers isn't bad to look at either. (See him in "Elvis" if you can...you won't regret it!).
I don't have Showtime so I missed it on TV. I bought Seasons 1 and 2. I am so hooked, I have to get Season 3 now.
Have a fabulous Monday!
Hugs, Susan

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Susan

I have decided to try blogging again. I hope you'll visit me at my new blog, STARTING OVER

http://startingover-justabeachkat.blogspot.com/

Hugs!
Kat

Justabeachkat said...

I've never watched this but it sounds good. Maybe when I finish all the seasons of 24, I'll try this.

Julie said...

I watched a few episodes and then missed some. Never got back into it...but you are right about the 'bopping' part...