Friday, May 29, 2009

Fashion Friday

Hi, I can put in pictures again! Yea!!! I went to see "the Band" at Kobe's Wednesday. It's a great place! Lots of fun and friendly people. AOS is playing there every other Wednesday this summer. Their next show is June 10. If you get a chance, come by and see them...you won't regret it!
Since it's Fashion Friday, I thought I'd start off with this cutie pie. I love the colors...maybe for my Hawaii trip.

I am in love with this dress! Pink for all you pink lovers. This dress is sexy and flirty with the little ruffle on the skirt.


This one I bought to wear dancing...maybe at Kobe's. I love the floral print on black.




These cute butterfly T shirts just say "Tropical Vacation" to me.



I love print Tanks with plain bottoms. This would look cute with white, black or even jeans.





This would make a cute cover-up at the beach or just to run around town on the hot days of summer.
I'm so excited I can post pictures again!
Have a great weeekend!
Hugs, Susan






6 comments:

Julie said...

Please hide me in your suitcase and take me to Hawaii too!!! ha ha I love it there, especially how everything just slows down.

Nola said...

I'm jealous, enjoy the music for me! Where did you find those tops? I love the first one!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a marvelous wardrobe you must have! I live in blue jeans and T's. Oh..not to forget my UGGS, summer or winter.
It's nice to read your blog because I am so familiar with things you mention. That's always nice.
Enjoy the music for me too!

You are not the only one that is having problems. I am having computer freeze also. Over and over and over. It's maddening isn't it?
~smiles~
Mona

Melissa said...

Such pretty clothes. All would be perfect for Hawaii.

My sister just told me she is going to Maui in August. I am so happy for both of you and your future vacations.

Love Melissa

Nola said...

Thanks for the Alight.com info. I ordered that first top, two more summer tops, and 2 maxi dresses.
I like their styles; it's hard to find plus sizes that don't look like a frumpy old lady! I am so getting back into maxi dresses now that they are back (again). I'll do a post on them when they come in!

Mary said...

Hi Susan - I've been gone a while and had little time to visit you, but have appreciated you keeping up with me. The trip home to England was such fun but since coming back I've been really sick - hoping to be back to good health soon though.

Sounds like you're preparing for a Hawaiian vacation - what fun. The clothing looks great for a tropical trip.

Don't know you're off but Bon Voyage dear - enjoy every moment.