Friday, June 19, 2009

Cerritos Sheraton Last Night

The Cerritos Sheraton...the place to be on Thursday nights!
Yesterday I went to the Cerritos Sheraton to see my friend Will Donato and Steve Oliver perform. This is the entrance to the patio dining area where they were playing.Steve and Will on stage. This was a fabulous show!



Steve and Will did lots of original songs, smooth jazz and audience requests.



Kellie and Jill enjoying the ambiance!




There was a dinner buffet for $8.95. Delicious and very reasonable price. This is my Caesar salad.





Flowers on the patio.






The Cerritos Sheraton is right across from the Cerritos Performing Arts Center. This is a statue outside the Performing Arts Center. Just as I started to take the picture...the overhead lights went out.









The fountain looking towards the Performing Arts Center.











Flowers around the fountain.









1 comment:

Nola said...

I KNOW you had a great time. Good music, good friends, and good food, what else is there? I think I'll go pop Will's cd in and have a listen!