Friday, June 5, 2009

Fashion Friday

I thought I'd show you what I bought the other day to wear to Kobe's. I have this top which is chocolate brown (not black). I liked the little tie on the bottom...I'm still in Flapper mode.


I also got these in chocolate brown to go with them. If your top and bottom are the same color, it's supposed to make you look taller and slimmer. I need all the help I can get!

I'm debating about this dress. I would like it if it's not too "MuMu" and without those leggings. I don't have a problem with leggings with the right top but this doesn't need them. I'll have to try this dress on and see if it fits. I like the color alot.


Now this is my kind of style. Simple lines and something fun going on at the top. You wouldn't need a necklace of course. Throw it on and some shoes and you are out the door looking pretty pulled together.



This is really simple but if you look closely at the sleeves you'll see little rhinestone buttons. Even a plain Tee has to have "something!"




I love the embellishements on this top, too.





Nice feminine touch to this little tank.






Even the plain white Tee has lace at the bottom. This also comes in turquoise and in pink.







Sexy and dressy with the flutter sleeves. I love the blue, too.
Have a fabulous Friday!
Lots of hugs, Susan








4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I love them all Susan. You have an eye for cute cute things.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Julie said...

love love love Capri's!

Vintage Whimsy Studio said...

Absolutely beautiful designs! I love that bright blue dress, with or without the leggings ;o) nina @ mamas*little*treasures

Nola said...

You do have a good eye; I like most of the things you pick. I got my Alight order, 2 maxi's 3 tops. All are cute, but the one I liked that you showed last week I got a size larger, my size was out of stock. It's way to big, so it's gotta go back. The other stuff stays though. That's gonna be my fav place for tops!