Friday, June 12, 2009

Fashion Friday

I found these cute tops on line at Casual Living. The shirred top is so cute with white capris.
I love patchwork and this is going to be mine soon.

The one shoulder look but you can still wear a regular bra.



Cute ruffle top tee. The ruffles aren't too much...they just look dressy and feminine.


This is a two piece set: cardigan and matching tank. The picture below shows the print in better focus.










Another of my favorite things: bandana prints. I love this for the 4th of July.
Tomorrow I'm going to the Yorba Linda Farmers Market. So I'll let you know what it's like.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs, Susan






2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your taste in clothes. Fun and fashionable.

Rhondi said...

Hi Susan
Thanks for leaving a comment today. I'm going to update my favorites list and I'll be sure to add you. I like the clothes you showed us.
I am terrible at choosing clothes. What I need is a friend like you to help me :)
((hugs)) Rhondi