Friday, June 26, 2009

Fashion Friday

I thought I'd show you some more cuties from Casual Living. I like the asymetrical floral on the skirt...just to make it a little different. The two sides make it "slimming" too.

The greens in this dress are pretty and look cool .

Almost a bandana print in this one. Cute detailing and a pretty border, too.


Now these are my colors...those peachy romantic hues with a floral print and flutter sleeves. Very pretty to wear to a summer wedding.



I like this more modern print in cool blue, too.
I like dresses and skirts alot since I'm short and have trouble getting pants to fit right. Men like them too!
Hugs, Susan




4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that red dress. It would be perfect for a summer cook out!

Thanks for leaving a comment about my kitty. He has no idea how famous he is. :)

Nola said...

The green dress looks cool and breezy. I don't like my legs, so I go for midi's now that they're back in style!

Melissa said...

I live in summer dresses, all summer long. They are so comfy and feminine.

You have such great taste.

Anonymous said...

The floral dress is gorgeous and so is the red one and blue one! Btw, I've changed my blog name (no longer The Southern Mom)!