Friday, May 22, 2009

I'M BACk!

This was a busy week! I promised I'd show you my flapper outfit for the Royal Regional Red Hat Queen's Council luncheon. This was last Sunday. It was lots of fun and I won three door prizes: the headband I'm wearing, a $25.00 gift certificate for jewelry, and earrings! They have lots of door prizes at our luncheons.


Then on Tuesday, Caren, Paul and I went to Laughlin to see my brother and his wife. We ate at Bob's Big Boy on the way there and back. Bob's lookin' a little lecherous.

This is what I won in Laughlin!! Over 300 dollars...I couldn't believe it because I never win. That's why I took a picture of it. I was in shock!


This is me with my handsome brother, Gary and his wife Shar. I took us all for a lobster dinner with my winnings. This is at The Steakhouse at the Tropicana Express.



I love this photo. They look so cute!
Tomorrow I'm going to the Scottish Festival in Costa Mesa.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Susan




6 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Cute cute photos! You look adorable in your flapper outfit!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend. It's rainy here in the sunshine state. Sigh! I've had a busy week though, so I'll use the weekend to catch up on my rest and my blog reading.

Hugs!
Kat

Joanne Kennedy said...

YEAH! A winner! I love to hear when people I know when the big bucks! I'm so happy for you. It always makes the trip even more fun when you go home with some cash in your pocket.

Your dress looks so cute on you!

Where in Costa Mesa are you going to be? I didn't hear about anything going on. You know where all the fun is at!

Hugs,
Joanne

The Southern Mom said...

Lovin' that dress...so cute!

And ummm...Big Boy looks kinda creepy!

Debra from Bungalow said...

Your outfit is so cute! You look great as a flapper.

Congrats on your win, I never win anything. Happy Memorial day!

Melissa said...

Susan,

Yeah you!!

You look so adorable as a flapper.

I have not seen a Big Boy in years. I miss that restaurant. Yum!

Love Melissa

Nola said...

My mouth is hanging open... we had that same Big Boy back in the '60's when I was growing up, but it was a Kip's Big Boy. That brings back some great memories.
Loved your costume. You are a fun girl, I love dressing up and such.