Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dirty Dancing!!!!

Last night Carolyn and I went to see "Dirty Dancing" at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. I was so impressed with this production...I can't even say how fantastic it was! If you can go see it. The music, the dancing, the scenery are indescribable! The scenery and sets are like fantasmic (for all you Disneyites). They even have the dancing on the log scene over water!


I wish I could do that!

Next stop for this production is Broadway!






Teaching Baby to dance.
Due to a camera malfunction...I don't have pictures. These photos are from the web. You are not allowed to take photos during the show anyway but I wanted to take some of the Pantages which is fabulously art deco.
If you can get tickets, go to this. It is fabulous!
Hugs, Susan




8 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

HI Susan (:)
Oh how fun for you --it sure sounds like fun ~!!
YUP my green cast is on .. YIPPEE ..LOL
..thanks for coming to see me..keep on having fun dear friend..
big hugs, Patty

Cindy said...

Congratulations! You won my giveaway of the birdcage candleholders!!! I'll be posting it on my blog tomorrow but I just wanted to let you know beforehand!

Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies...I would love to see that but I think it would be at least a 6 hour drive for me! lol!

The Southern Mom said...

Ohhh...my most favorite movie! I hope it come here. And congrats on winning the candleholders!

Cindy said...

Susan, can you email me your address. cindy95131@yahoo.cm

Julie said...

I love that movie. Those actors look just like the movie actors!

Thanks for asking about Don. Our first appointment with the new doctor is Tuesday the 19th.

Nola said...

Sounds like fun; I remember when the movie originally came out! Wow, how hot was/is Patrick Swayze. Wonder how he's doing after his bout with cancer?

Janice Selby said...

Hi Susan
I think you are the lady who posted your trip to Savannah Georgia? I am planning a trip down there, since I have someone to drive with me. What would you suggest me to see besides Johnny Mercer House & Paula Deen?

Janice In Missouri

RobinfromCA said...

Wow, the girl playing Baby really looks a lot like Jennifer Grey! Looks like a fun production!

Congrats on the wins!