Monday, May 4, 2009

Na Aina Kai

These pictures are from the Na Aina Kai website. This is botanical garden on Kauai. I'm going to check this out. Everywhere in Kauai is gorgeous!




















We have our airline tickets and they actually cost less than when we went four years ago. Prices went up right after we bought our tickets (probably because of the swine flu scare). We got a great price on our tickets and we're borrowing a condo in Princeville from friends. So this tropical paradise trip is very budget friendly!
Hugs, Susan






3 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Susan that's fabulous...and your photos are lovely indeed!

Tiffany said...

Hi Susan! Thanks for coming by and commenting on my blog. These are lovely pictures, but I especially like the photos of your fur-babies on the side bar. :)

Glimpse of My World said...

Oh wow!! gREAT pHOto'S! I want to go to Hawaii! and happy belated birthday!