Sunday, May 10, 2009

Eddie plays bass.
Will on sax and Steve sings and plays the bongos.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day. I found myself deserted (Caren had to work at Disneyland all day) so I went to see "The Band" AKA "Art of Sax." See pictures above of Eddie, Will and Steve. They have a new gig at Kobe Steak House in Seal Beach on Wednesday, May 13, at 7:30.

This is Kobe. They have music Wednesdays through Sundays. I'm going to check it out on Wednesday when AOS is playing. Kobe has gotten good reviews for food and music. I know AOS is great. I hope you can come and check it out too if you live nearby. AOS is a great band to support and if lots of people come they keep getting hired.


Kobe's address is 300l Old Ranch Parkway in Seal Beach.



The food looks good!




All Kobe pictures are from their website.
Lots of hugs to you all!
Susan





2 comments:

Nola said...

I'm green with envy, I would love to see Will live! SOMEDAY I will find him performing somewhere in Texas that's within driving distance!!!

Nola said...

Hi again, No, I'm just 30 miles south of Dallas. San Antonio is one of my favorite places though (hence the name Alamo North), so if Will plays there, there is a chance we could drive down for a few days. San Antonio is about a 5 hour drive south for us, but I love going there, and it would be fantastic to see Will live in person!