Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm so excited because we're going to buy the little beach mobile home. I'm going to have my little beach cottage! We plan on keeping our other house and renting it for a few years until the housing market improves. Then we can sell our Riverside home and buy a larger place in Huntington.

Now we have to downsize alot of our things. I'm going to store a few pieces of furniture and antiques but mostly we're getting rid of what we don't need. I have everything for the beach house already. I've been collecting for several years. I am thrilled!

6 comments:

Nola said...

Congrats! It's always fun to decorate a new home. I know your place at the beach will be soooo relaxing.

Melissa said...

Yeah!!!!!

I am so excited for you.

Enjoy your new home.

Love Melissa

Julie said...

Congratulations - you are fulfilling your dream!

I was going to e-mail and thank you for your kind words but discover that I do not have your e-mail!!! Anyway, I finally did get my Imbolc post done. But since it was started yesterday, it is showing up UNDER today's post.

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Susan!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting! I love your new beach cottage! You're going to have so much fun there and by the ocean, what more could you need? If the kitchen cabinets are too dark just lighten them up with paint, easy fix and would be worth it! Enjoy!

Hugs, Sherry

Justabeachkat said...

I know you're excited. Now you can get all settled before Spring and Summer arrives. Oh what fun you're gonna have!

Hugs!
Kat

SweetAnnee said...

Yep a little Beach Cottage..that's what it is..
and so much fun stuff to do with it..
Smiles, Deena