Friday, January 23, 2009

I found these cute canisters at Gooseberry. They look so retro and cute. I thought I'd share them.



On Wednesday I went to Huntington Beach to look at mobiles. These are right across the street from the ocean. There are two I'm looking at again on Sunday. The one above I've already posted about. The other one I don't have pictures of. It's really nice also. I like this park because the homes are good buys and the people living there are really nice and it's right across PCH from the Pacific!
I'm really hoping it works out for one of these!
Hugs, Susan

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Susan,

Thank you so much for your kind comments that you left me.

And, I will be praying for you that it works out with one of these lovely homes.

Ahhhh, to live so close to the ocean. That would be relaxing.

Melissa

The Southern Mom said...

I would love to live so close to the ocean...hope it works out for you! And I love all the valentine 'stuff' in your previous posts, it makes me want to decorate!

Justabeachkat said...

Good luck Susan. I hope you find the perfect one for you.

Hugs!
Kat