Friday, October 30, 2009

Fashion Friday

Happy Halloween!
Black and white and gray top from Coldwater Creek. Love the patterns on this Tee.

Another CC top with a pretty flower print.



Brown CC Tee with cute design.


CC Cowl neck blouse. Cowl necks are all over the place. I wore a dress with one last night to see Will Donato.




Fall colored CC print Tee.





CC cocktail dress in teal. Teal looks good on almost everyone.






This CC cocktail dress is on my wish list. So pretty, sexy and romantic.







CC shirt is a pretty blue flower print. I love the fitted shirt and cuffed sleeves.








CC fringed sweater. Even a plain sweater has to have "Something."










Pretty fall floral skirt with detail below the waist.








Purple satin, cowl neck dress from Torrid. This is what I wore last night to the show. The show was Fabulous! Pictures to follow!
Have a happy Halloween!
Hugs, Susan











2 comments:

Nola said...

Love both those black & white tees! That black cocktail dress is a knockout.
I know you had a good time last night; waiting to see the photos!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that little black lace number! With red hair? Oh yeah! I neeeeed that.