Friday, October 9, 2009

Fashion Friday

First I thought I'd share a picture of Shellie, Will, Sharon and Me at Humphreys last Friday. If you live in San Diego, Humphreys is a fun place to be at. Will's shows are always great! (I don't really like my picture in this but everyone else looks good).

OK, now for the fashions. This is a little over the top but I like it. I'm so short, I'm sure it would be longer on me by atleast 2-3 inches and I could wear it with leggings. Kind of a "groupie" dress for when I go out dancing with the band. I like the design of the dress.

Now this I love! It's burgundy and I love the style and the print. This one I might buy.
Both dresses are from Alight.com. They're having a big sale right now, too.


2 comments:

Nola said...

You got me hooked on alight back in the summer. I just love it; now I don't have to dress like I'm either 16 or 80! They have things for women "my age".

Julie said...

Ohh - I love that white blouse!!