Thursday, October 1, 2009

My New Things for Fall

I thought I'd share the new things I got for fall. I fell in love with this pretty leaf dish. I love the colors. It's a smaller chip and dip dish.

This is my pumpkin teapot from Wendie's on Main Street.

This is just a cute ceramic pumpkin that was about $5.00. I have a lot of fall and Halloween decor so I probably won't buy anything else this year for fall decorating.
Tonight's the last night of the Sheraton Concert season of Art of Sax so I'm going tonight. Then Sharon and I are going to Humphrey's in San Diego for that show too.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Susan


2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Susan I love those colors too and I love to add deep purple with them.
I have to keep myself from getting more because there is too much already!

(())

Justabeachkat said...

Pretty things!

It's so darn hot here I haven't begun decorating for Fall yet, but I'm thinking about it.

Hugs!
Kat