Monday, November 2, 2009

Will at the Kyoto Grand Hotel for the WAVE

This is the add for the show. I got there at 5:30, the band was setting up and people were in line. They weren't pleased that I got in ahead of them. "Being with the band" has its' perks!
Jennifer and I (and a few others) got to sit in overstuffed chairs right behind the dance floor. This was as close as you could get...AKA the VIP section!


Art of Sax on stage with muscian friends. People danced and had a good time!

Eddie and the sweet, beautiful Jennifer. Why can't I be photogenic?


Will, Patrick (the drummer) and John (sax).



Will and John.




Will with me. This was such a fun show! Beautiful venue, too. (I always hate my photos though!)
I had such a busy weekend...what with Halloween and going to the Wolf Mountain Sanctuary!
Pictures to follow of the wolves.
Hugs, Susan




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Susan,

You look beautiful.

I have missed you and your wonderful blog.

It's good to be back.

Melissa

Nola said...

Lucky you; I am jealous (but in a friendly way). Those are great photos. Love the bright purple you are wearing!