Friday, October 16, 2009

Fashion Friday

All these cuties are from Lane Bryant. They are really getting stylish. I love this one bare shoulder look. That's such a big trend right now.

Cute print tee for casual days.

I actually have this for when I go to see "The Band" and I'm feeling a little wild.


This dress is actually purple, not blue. Cute style for work.




Scoop neck sweater that comes in lots of colors. These go with everything and can be dressed up or down depending on what you wear with it.



Another one I have. I'm wearing it in a previous post.





I love red. Very pretty embellished tee to wear with jeans.






I love the fall colors in this.







Cute animal print. Another trend that's practically a classic by now. I love the purple...an "in" color for fall.







This was listed under career dresses. It's way too sexy for the office. I'd wear it for a date night.
I'm going to see a play of "Night of the Living Dead" and "The Rocky Horror Show" tonight. I'm in the Halloween mood.
Hugs, Susan










3 comments:

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Susan,

Love your Friday Fashion photos - especially the purple animal print top - adorable.
Thank you for stopping by my blog- most of the Beach Cottage painitngs were inspired by the homes on Balboa Island or across the bay on the Newport Beach side. I have customers on Balboa Island who love porch art as much as I do.
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Erin

Joanne Kennedy said...

Cute outfits! I just went shopping today and got myself 5 new tops. I went for pants and didn't try one pair on. LOL

Hey, send me the link to that meetup group. I would love to join it.

What time was your tour at the cemetery? I took the 10:00am tour. Was wondering if you were on it.

I didn't start selling stuff at the booth until 12:30pm so I wouldn't have seen you there.

How fun that you went. It's a small world isn't it.

Hugs,
Joanne

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

So cute, but I live in blue jeans and t's...I am ashamed to say...and lately my bathroom and jammies! :) WE will meet for lunch some day...we WILL! :) Right now that sounds like the most wonderful thing in the world...to get out and go to lunch and chat away with someone warm and comfortable!
Hugs, wait for me...I will get there...soon I hope!