Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wendie Monrroy on Main

A few days ago I went to meet Caren and Paul at Wendie's lovely shop. Sometimes they help out in her store. It's on Main Street near the Mission Inn in Riverside. It's full of gorgeous goodies!

Darling Teapot clock.

How did Jake get there? "Buddy Wash" dog shampoo for your puppies.


Pretty Tablecloths and runners.



I am in love with the green glass. Caren gifted me with a vase from this collection.





Adorable skeletons waving and saying "Hi!" She's displaying some really cute Halloween stuff.




I bought the little fall teapot. It's so pretty and it can be out til after Thanksgiving. Love the skeleton Bride and Groom candles...so funny!






For all you red lovers.







Beautiful floral plates and mugs. Maybe next time I can add to my collection of floral plates.








More pretties!








More eye candy.
I hope you enjoyed the visit to Wendie's little shop. If you're in Riverside be sure and drop in and say "Hi." She's a real sweetheart, too.
Have a happy Saturday!
Hugs, Susan










4 comments:

Elenka said...

I love those kinds of shops. Thanks for sharing.

JJ said...

Fascinating blog - enjoyed my visit.
what a busy lady you are!
JJ

Melissa said...

Oh my! I would love this shop.

Such pretty things to be found.

Mary said...

Enjoyed 'visiting' this cute shop - seems your area of Calif. has tons of great places to find treasure!