Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fashion Friday

Ahhh, hats; the style, the romance...love to see guys in hats.
Will Donato at the Sheraton. He's looking good in the fedora.

Ladies hats. Wear this and you will look mysterious.


I tried to find styles that women could actually wear on the street and not be over the top.





























Well, maybe a little over but I love that 30's vibe.








I loved it so much I did it twice.










I think I would wear any of these. I'm really loving hats!
Hugs, Susan









3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love hats. There is something so stylish and elegant about wearing a hat.

For the good 'ol days, when people had such style.

Mary said...

These are all great styles. I have several hats and love to wear them...........altho' I end up with 'hat hair' so usually have to keep it on for the remainder of the day! Can't wait to get out my tall leather boots, sweaters, skinny pants (wish I was!!), and pull on my hats - roll on Autumn!

I'm watching the old PBS series, The House of Eliott - two sisters in London with a dressmaking business. If you want to swoon over hats and clothes from the 1920-30's, it's a must see. Avalable from Netflix.

Nola said...

I've always liked hats, too bad people don't wear them more. They add such style and personality to an outfit!